Custom Order for Overnight Tote

Sunday, June 22, 2008


This is a custom order for an overnight tote that I made from Amy Butler's pattern. Being that it's the second time I made it, I added some improvements that take it from "good" to "great."

As the pattern calls for, it has 4 outer pockets, all topped with rigid welting for terrific structure. I increased the length of the handles slightly for easier over-the-shoulder wearing.

I added inner pockets, these shown (great for undies and socks, in my opinion), and also an inner zipped pocket.

And the best improvement of all--a vinyl bottom with purse feet, to help keep the bag clean on dirty airport floors.

I like this bag so much, I think I'm going to have to make another one for myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP