Black Cork Sling

Sunday, February 14, 2010


I'm excited to introduce a new color for my cork bags--black! Technically, it's not a true black, more of a brown-black. I know that I personally favor black bags, so I had to make one for myself right away.
This sling style is really versatile. The strap is long enough to wear cross-wise, if desired. The zippered pocket on the outside provides easy access to your cell phone or keys.

Best of all, it's made of cork, which is eco-friendly as well as water- and stain-resistant. Although similar to leather in feel, no animals are harmed in the production of cork fabric. And it was handmade--by me! In my own sweat shop (except that it's too cold for any sweating right now). Now I need to get my rear in gear and add it to my website.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP