It's Already MAY!!!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007


I cannot believe that April is already done and gone, and now it's already the second day of May. A whole month has transpired since I posted to my blog. But that doesn't mean I haven't been making things. I've made plenty! I have had lots of opportunities to be creative, both tactilely (?) and computer-generated. Here are some tote bags that I made to give as Mothers' Day presents. I used Timtex, a very thick interfacing which is what makes the bags so firm and stable. I love that stuff! I bought more fabric to make more totes, which I hope to sell on Etsy.

April was a good month for me Etsy-wise. After weeks and weeks of no sales, I actually sold about 7 items! Whoo hoo! I won't be quitting my day job, but it's definitely exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP