BIG BIG Tote Bags so you can Fit-It-In!

Sunday, May 27, 2007




I hate carrying 5 different bags when I go on an excursion to the beach or pool or wherever. I need my big beach towel, change of clothes, snacks, water bottle, camera, MP3 player, books and magazines, and at least 2 or 3 craft projects (you never know what you'll feel like working on at the time, and I always tend to overestimate what I'm capable of completing in a given amount of time).

So, I made these HuMonGouS tote bags for others who are like me. I have them for sale at my etsy shop, www.mikimi.etsy.com. I'm calling them Fit-It-In tote bags, and I hope to make more in other fabrics. They are really fun to make and are my "obsession du jour".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP