Sheekoo is Family

Friday, October 12, 2007

Okay, so I haven't blogged anything for a LONGGGGGGG time. I've been busy and productive. I finished my 300 bags, plus I have made about 50-60 more so far to sell at the Fashion Show in the Vineyards, happening at Cline Cellars in Sonoma, on October 25.

I have to say that my feet are sooooo cold (figuratively)--I mean I've got cold feet. About having a business. About putting myself out there. About thinking that I could be successful at selling my handicrafts.

But to catch y'all up (all -1 of you that are probably reading this blog), I have named my little biz "Sheekoo", which means "family" in Korean. Or as my mother says, "this group right here," as she gestures toward all the people who may be sitting at the dining room table. I like that definition. It means that it's whoever is there, sharing their lives together at the moment, not necessarily a blood tie. Isn't that how relationships should be??

Here's my little logo. Carry on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP