Fashion Show Opening

Saturday, October 27, 2007


Hooray! The fashion show was a couple days ago, where I debuted my Sheekoo bags. The 300 bags were used as party favors/table decorations, and I had a booth to sell my wares. Everything went very well, and the responses from people were encouraging and super favorable. Although I didn't sell out (I had high hopes), I did sell a fair number of bags.

Now I have plenty of inventory left for my next event in mid-November. I will still make more bags, but at a leisurely pace, rather than feeling like I have to crank them out.

AND....Sheekoo.com is up and running! Thanks to my wonderful webmaster (and husband). It looks great and works great (as far as we can tell so far).

Today, I am busy moving all my sewing stuff OUT of the living room and into my tiny workroom in the garage. I need to pack away all my scrapbooking stuff, and hopefully, the sewing stuff will fit. But I've got to reclaim the living room as a living room. I can't live with the mess forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP