New and Amazed!!!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I have been enlightened by reading other crafty folks' blogs for the first time last night. Wow, there's people out there like me! People who like to make all sorts of things into the wee hours of the night! People who can't settle into one artform and have to dibble and dabble in dozens of mediums. People who even make a living with their craftiness! That would be my dream come true!

How did they get to that place? I am hoping by starting my own blog, that the answers to that question will come.

So here I come, out into the vast bloggy unknown. I hope I'll be welcomed.

1 comments:

Lisa Trav February 22, 2007 at 4:47 PM  

You are welcomed! By me, anyway! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP