A Little Bib Crazy

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I sometimes babysit a friend's 8-month old baby, so I got it in my head to make a few bibs for her. It was SUCH fun picking the cute baby fabrics that I got a LITTLE bit carried away.

I ended up making over 50 bibs. My family members asked me why I was making so many, to which I laughed maniacally and told them that I couldn't seem to stop myself. Is there a local chapter of Bib Makers Anonymous?

So what, so I have a few bibs to sell. Here's a set for little girls.

Or for little boys.

Or if you don't know the baby's gender, here's even a set that's gender neutral. I'm kinda partial to those robots, and of course, the little doggies.

I have them posted here in my Etsy store. They're made of super soft 100% cotton flannel and are lined with a layer of 100% cotton batting, for the utmost in absorption and coverage. The side velcro closure means they're easy to put on and take off--but make sure to close the velcro before putting them in the wash so other things don't get stuck on it.

3 comments:

Cassie & The Dogs March 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

Your baby bib making craze goes right along my baby present buying craze! Yippy! On my way to Etsy now!

Min March 8, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

These are amazing, Mimi! You chose really adorable prints.

Shelly :) March 8, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

Those are adorable! :) I just wish I had kids to buy them for...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP