New Store in Sonoma - My Girlfriend's Closet

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Sheekoo Cork Collection is now available at a brand new store, just off The Plaza in Sonoma's beautiful downtown. It's an upscale consignment store called My Girlfriend's Closet. (I also designed the store's logo, seen on this fun sign outside.)

Here are a few of my cork items, prominently displayed behind the wrap counter and register.

Even though the store just opened, it already has a great inventory of new and nearly new items. I bought a pair of shoes there for only $24, and I have my eye on a couple of other items I saw there.

Hope you'll stop by!

My Girlfriend's Closet
539 First Street West
Sonoma, CA
707-933-3050

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP