Blaming It On the Dog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dogs get blamed for a lot of things. "Hamlin ate my chemistry homework." "Tara chewed my soccer socks." "Poppy ate the pizza." "Cabana kept me from updating this blog."

I don't know about the other accusations, but the last one is true. After our puppy Cabana came to live with us, I stopped updating this blog--over a year ago!! I spent my blogging time on her dog blog instead.

But now I'm back, and hopefully with frequent updates and photos.

Here are some recent felt eyeglass cases I made. They are made mostly with recycled/upcycled 100% wool and have a spring-frame closure. All the embellishment is done by hand, with the only machine work being the top flap that encloses the spring frame.

eyeglass case with circles, shown with glasses beside
assorted felt eyeglass cases with heart motifs
assorted felt eyeglass cases with leaves, birds, and geometric shapes

3 comments:

Ro January 17, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Wow the layout on this blog is quite different haha! I can't find the navigation toolbar to follow. Hmmm...

Sounds like you do some really cool stuff!

Cassie & The Dogs January 17, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Yeah!! A new blog to follow! Poppy did not eat the pizza - she ate cookie dough! ;) Though, I am sure she would like to eat some pizza. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP