Style Questionnaire

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wow, I haven't blogged since November?!? You blink, and 2 months go by. Ever feel that way?

I came across these interview questions on www.trustyourstyle.com, so I thought I'd answer them for myself. As sort of a snapshot of my thoughts right now. I didn't answer the first 3 questions because I couldn't come up with any answers. That's why the interview starts with letter D.

D) FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1 assembling electronic radio parts
2 selling men's shoes at Nordstrom
3 bookkeeper/office manger/production assistant
4 small business owner

E) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER (AND DO)
1 Music & Lyrics (Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore)
2 Sense & Sensibility
3 Lost (this isn't a movie, but I have the first 3 seasons on DVD)
4 Meet Me in St. Louis

F) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED:
1 Seoul, Korea
2 Washington, DC
3 Rockville, MD
4 Northern California

G) FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1 Lost
2 Survivor
3 American Idol
4 America's Next Top Model

H) FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION IN THE LAST FOUR YEARS:
1 Los Angeles, CA
2 Baxter, TN
3 Germantown, WI
4 New Orleans, LA

I) FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY (Or at least Weekly):
1 ebay.com
2 printandpattern.com
3 flickr.com
4 craigslist.org

J) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1 Thai summer rolls
2 be-beem bap (spicy Korean rice & vegetable dish)
3 lasagne
4 green beans

K) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1 on the beach in Maui
2 shopping in Japan
3 exploring Australia
4 sewing in my garage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP