My New Favorite Tote Bag

Friday, July 13, 2007



I don't know why, but I just LOVE this bag! Thankfully, I made 3 of them--one for my sister-in-law, one to sell, and one to KEEP! You'd think I'd have a million of my own bags, but I don't usually keep any of them. This time, I gotta make an exception. It will be great to use at the farmer's market or a quick trip to the G&G Market. Made with Tracy Porter fabric. It's available at www.sheekoo.com!

Oh, maybe I forgot to say that Sheekoo is my bag company name. It means "family" in Korean. Or as my mother says is the more accurate translation, "this group of us right here". I kinda like that!

1 comments:

PAMTASTIC! November 18, 2007 at 11:22 PM  

love love LOVE that bag! kwym about making an exception to keep it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP