We Need Stinkin' Badges!

Sunday, March 25, 2007



I have been DESPERATE for a button/badge making machine for the past couple months! I have been saving my pennies, hoping to make the big purchase on eBay, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the $100 plus. But over the weekend, I went to an art supply sale in Oakland...and guess what? NOT only did they have a button making machine, they had THREE!!! So I bought all 3 of them. I got all 3 for less than $50, along with 4 HUGE bags of button making supplies! The guy obviously didn't know what he was doing, selling all that for so cheap. I bought all 3 of them because they were all different, and because I figured I could sell the ones I didn't like as well on eBay and make my money back, plus some! So all day today, I have been going button-making crazy. Haaa cha! I know, I get excited about silly things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP